- ..and Christ was born of Mary….
- Inspiring women at BlogFest 2012
- …when good men look on and do nothing
- Sorry to disturb – can I just say…
- The Drapes Of Wrath
- ‘I am not young enough to know everything’
- “Owing to a technical fault, your Life has been placed on hold……
- And we’re back…to famine, pestilence and extermination…
- We’re all going on a summer holiday…tomorrow….
- My family and other animals
- How on earth does she do it?
- An emotional week…
- His Nibs was supposed to be cooking supper…
- “Beside the seaside, beside the sea”
- Good morning
- Mama sings the blues
- A touch of the sun
- Bringing up Baby
- Dear God, what AM I doing?
- Old friends are best
- Information overload
- Boys and toys…
- The city of flowers
- Jam and Jerusalem
Monthly Archives: November 2012
So the Church of England has voted against women bishops. Most of this morning’s TV news coverage included shots of dog-collared women weeping openly after the result was announced. At the moment of their greatest defeat, they were not afraid … Continue reading